From Garland High School:
Garland High School students will graduate as lifelong learners and continue to contribute to society and our community-knowing that as they enter to learn, they will go forth to serve.
Garland High School seeks to best serve its population and surrounding community via continual and consistent implementation of the school's mission and values to ensure on-going student growth and contribution to the community.
Garland High School values
- The highest-quality education for all of our students, taught by passionate and qualified teachers.
- The creation of responsible citizens that endeavor to contribute to society in a positive way.
- Independent, respectful and confident students that evolve into "life-long learners."
- A safe, socially healthy school environment.
- The strength resulting from campus diversity reflected in cultural awareness and involvement.
- An outward appreciation of school pride and tradition.